Who Are Eligible for Our Services?
When Service Is Available
Where Service Is Delivered
How We Provide Added Value
- We are fully committed to providing you with professional and high-quality services.
- We guarantee the client’s satisfaction.
- We have a strong background in providing client-centered care and services.
- We are experienced in creating in-home needs assessments to help determine the type of care that the client needs.
- We have a vast knowledge of government and other kinds of programs that can assist the client with cost and provide them with services that are beyond our scope.
- We adapt our service delivery times to conform to our client’s needs and preferences.
- Our employees all have liability insurance, have undergone criminal record checks, multiple screenings, and interviews, and are bonded. Not are our employees qualified, they are also compassionate, reliable, and trustworthy professionals who respect the patient’s privacy and confidentiality.
- We handle any issues that may occur like difficulties in scheduling, illness, cancellation of shifts, getting substitutes, and providing continuous supervision.
- We follow-up with our clients regularly to assess the level of care that we are providing them. We will adjust the client’s care plan according to these assessments.
How Are Cost Determined?
For non-medical assessment, there are no-cost except when nursing assessments are required. The cost can be discussed with the clients before the beginning of the service.
How Can I Arrange for Services?
Our office hours start at 9:00 am and ends at 5:00 pm. We are available from Monday to Friday. Voice mail is available 24 hours and is regularly checked so that we can respond immediately to any calls or request that our clients may have.
If you’d like to contact us, please give us a call! Our representative will be with you to answer any questions that you may have.