In-Need Home Care provides a wide range of non-medical home care services in Calgary to suit your every care need. Our general home health care services include:
Routine housework that includes general cleaning, vacuuming, dusting, washing floors, laundry, and more.
- Heavier cleaning for walls and windows
- Help with Meals and Groceries
- Baking for special occasions like holidays
- Monitoring diet plans
- Assisting with mail, correspondence, and payment of bills
- Providing respite and palliative care
- Serving as companions
- Assisting with entertainment preparations and clean up
- Packing when the client needs to move residences
- Caring for pets and taking them to vet appointments
- Caring for plants
- Helping patients with grooming
- Providing routine skincare for the individual
- Helping with mobility and transferring from one place to another
- Assisting with toilet and/or commode needs
- Assistance during eating or feeding
- Reminding the patient when to take their medication
- Monitoring of the patient’s vital signs
- Providing assistance with medication management
Because community nursing care is funded by the government, Registered Nurses are not retained on our staff. In certain situations, such as when individuals do not qualify for assistance, we will see to it that a private duty nurse is able to provide them with in-home treatment, support, and care.
This service is an expanded version of our non-medical assessment as we provide a more thorough examination to identify the client’s health condition and what kind of care they will require. If requested, we can coordinate with other health care professionals to develop care plans, make referrals, and more to meet the specific needs of the client.
This service includes doing yard work such as cutting lawns, pulling weeds, raking leaves, trimming shrubs, and more.
Our companionship services will include keeping the client company and engaging the client in any number of activities such as playing games, going on walks, reading books together, and so much more.
Health Home Check
Our Health Home Check service is a comfort service that provides a face-to-face home visit for a maximum of 20 minutes. This service can be used to communicate with us about a concern that you may have or to simply make sure that the client is having a great day.